2 cups almond flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1-1/2 cup avocado, mashed
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2-1/2 Tbsp. coconut cream (cream that forms on the top of a can of coconut milk when can is left in the fridge overnight)
3 Tbsp. raw honey
1/2 cup pecans
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Place the avocado in a food process and pulse until creamy.
2. Add the coconut oil, vanilla, coconut cream, honey and eggs to the avocado and pulse to combine ingredients.
3. Chop the pecans and mix with the almond flour, baking soda, cacao powder, salt and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix gently with a rubber spatula. Do not over mix.
5. Spoon batter into an 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 medium loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips. Note: the batter will be very thick and you will need to spread it across the pan with a spatula.
6. Preheat over to 350 degrees and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, approximately 45 minutes.
7. Let it cool on a wire rack and serve.
8. To preserve freshness, place inside an airtight container and store in refrigerator.