How-To Coconut Oil Pulling:
1. Oil pull first thing in the morning right after you get out of bed before you brush your teeth or drink anything.
2. Gently swish 1 – 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in your mouth and between your teeth for 10-20 minutes making sure that you don’t swallow any of the oil. Do this while showering and getting ready.
3. Spit out the oil in the trash and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water (use salt water for added antimicrobial properties).
4. Then brush your teeth as normal.
5. You can add lemon or wild orange essential oils for flavor.
For the greatest benefits oil pulling 3-4x per week with coconut oil and also adding essential oils to your mixture.
Bad Breath- 2 drops of Peppermint.
Toothache- 2 drops of Clove.
Cancer Sore- 2 drops of Basil.
Gum Disease- 2 drops of Melaleuca.
Receding Gums-2 drops of Myrrh.
Cavities- 2 drops of Protective Blend
Infection in the Mouth-2 drops of Clove.
Don’t be afraid to do combinations also