1/3 cup honey
1-1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
1/3 cup coconut oil or butter
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups dried, unsweetened coconut
1. Put honey, cocoa, and coconut oil (or butter) in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in the almond butter and vanilla until it is well incorporated.
4. Stir in coconut.
5. Scoop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or parchment paper and put in the fridge until hardened and set.
6. Store either at room temperature or in the fridge.